- Must possess at least a Degree in Food Science & Technology or any related disciplines.
- Preferably 1- 2 years working experience in related field.
- Malaysian citizen with Islamic education background or has a Certificate of Halal Executive/ Professional.
- Good knowledge and skills in Halal matters.
- Good behavior and act in a manner that does not compromise his/ her reputation nor impede during the audit process.
- Excellent presentation, communication, problem-solving, interpersonal, and leadership skills with outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Computer literate with good command of both written and spoken English and Malay (Proficient in any other languages will be an added advantage).
- Confident, proactive, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel