• Responsible for setting up computer, printer, audio, CCTV, chiller, freezer, coffee machine and racking system for new outlets to ensure store opens on time.
• Liaise with suppliers for machinery installations
• Follow up on periodic and preventive maintenance schedule for existing outlets
• Accountable of the emergency dispatch work to rectify FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment) issues
• Demonstrate safe and high-quality working procedures and follow security guidelines
• Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by management