- Provide full spectrum of monthly payroll processing and associated activities including payroll calculation, execution (salaries, leave, incentives and other compensation calculations), submission of statutory contribution and reconciliation.
- Ensure on time processing of the scheduled payroll runs.
- Solve issues and errors that blocks the payroll run from completion.
- Timely handle payroll-related inquiries or requests from employees and meet SLA requirements.
- Handle reconciliation process with associated reports, ensure compliance and accuracy of the payroll, ensure Posting to Finance process payments timely execution including bank file.
- Prepare payroll related reports including payroll summary, sharing cost and other ad-hoc report.
- In charge of yearly form EA preparation and form E submission.
- Responsible to monitor country statutory and legal changes and ensure the changes reflect on the payroll. This includes testing payroll system and moving the changes to production system.
- Provide suggestions on payroll process enhancements.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of payroll information and maintain appropriate documentation and filing systems.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree/Post Graduate Diploma or professional Degree in any field, preferably in Human Resources
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in processing payroll which consist of not less than 2,000 employees.
- Good knowledge about HR processes and Payroll System.
- Good knowledge about the local statutory.
Permanent (Full Time)