- Liaising with internal team and supply chain for ordering of assets for outlet opening.
- To understand drawings to do ordering.
- To carry out Asset Transfer, Ordering, Replacement, and logistics arrangement (East and West Malaysia).
- To assist on Superior’s assigned Task.
- Responsible work closely with superior on ad hoc items and sourcing for special outlets.
- Responsible for onboarding contractors, suppliers, vendors documentations.
- To carry out and monitor all ordering and tracking of assets in the tracking list.
- Liaise with contractor and suppliers to meet up for necessary appliances installations on site.
- Responsible for serveDeck furniture maintenance works.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by HOD management.
- Must possesses at least SPM certificate / Diploma
- Minimum 1-year work experience in planning, scheduling and outlet opening in F&B environment
- Good knowledge about coffee industry will be added advantage
- Computer literate with good command of both written and spoken English and Malay
- Confident, proactive, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Possess own transport and willing to travel across Malaysia (if required)