- Ensuring all ZUS Coffee outlets and offices are covered with insurance. Assist with insurance claims if there are any accidents and unwanted hazards. Able to communicate professionally with the insurer for claiming purposes and new outlets insurance arrangements.
- Ensuring all ZUS Coffee outlets are insured with a business license. Assist with the application, liaise with runners and be able to communicate with local authorities on how to obtain the permanent license.
- Ensuring all ZUS Coffee outlets are authorized with fire extinguishers. Able to differentiate different types of fire extinguishers for different types of outlet design.
- Ensuring all ZUS coffee outlets are licensed with pest control. Able to communicate professionally with the service provider for pest control arrangement.
- Ensuring all ZUS Coffee outlets are registered with music license and Food Safety Information System of Malaysia.
- Assist with finding architects for renovation permit, Jabatan Bangunan approval, drawing plans submission and Bomba Approval. Able to work and communicate professionally with the architect consultants.
- Assist with ordering card terminals for all ZUS Coffee outlets. Ensure that all card terminals are ready and functioning before the date of outlet’s soft launch.
- Assist with flights and accommodations booking for the management and authorized employees. Keep a tracking of the data and ensure that all bookings are tally with the company’s budget.
- Ordering name card for the ZUS Coffee employees. Ensuring that the job title and position requested is tally with the offer letter.
- Assist with maintaining office facilities in splendid condition, ensuring that the stationeries and pantry are restocked weekly.
- Able to assist with finding runners, technicians, plumbers, locksmith etc. depending on needs and occasions.
- Assist with ordering courier services when needed. Able to differentiate different purposes for multiple courier services.
- Assist with monitoring the office janitors and making sure the office is in a great condition.
- Assist with raising purchase orders to finance whenever needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree holder in any related field such as Business Administration, Business Development, Operations Business, Food & Beverages Management, Office Management, Communications etc.
- At least 1 year experience working in a related field such as General Affairs, Administration, Human Resource, Office Management and Operations Admin.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Has good command of both written and spoken English, any additional language is a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
Permanent (Full Time)