- Identifying gaps and opportunities from the app users’ journey,
- Crafting marketing strategies to optimize and improve performance of each customer journeys,
- Strategize, implement, and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies, campaigns, and tactics.
- Identify areas for improvement, conduct A/B testing, and implement optimization strategies to achieve better results.
- Design, build, and refine scalable customer journey solutions that support internal and external digital campaigns and ongoing requests from the business.
- Develop and implement automated workflows, personalized messaging, and targeted content to guide customers through their journey effectively.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in F&B / retail / fashion / event management / advertising handling matters relating to digital marketing, performance marketing, advertising, or data analytics.
- Experiences in user purchasing journey, funnel marketing and digital marketing, and experience with a CDP to build and enrich customer profile for omnichannel marketing.
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape and has ability to craft and to execute marketing strategies based on the
- Has good command of both written and spoken English, any additional language is a bonus.
- Excellent project management, presentation, communication, problem solving, interpersonal, and time-management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen
- Strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confident, proactive, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of different target audiences’ nuances from a geographical perspective, strong leadership and stakeholder management skill
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects that are happening concurrently in collaboration with other marketing divisions
Permanent (Full Time)