- Ability to manage revamp & fit-out projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage maintenance issues after renovation works from time to time.
- Organize work effectively and efferently to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Ensure all instruction OR guidelines are being followed as per the Design and CI Manual
- To coordinate with Internal Team, contractor on site handover with acceptable standard & provision required.
- Obtains and analyses all necessary resources before design input, including site survey/measurement and design schedule.
- Oversees the construction phase of the development process. Prepares possession of tenant spaces according to company guidelines.
- Monitors general contractor and vendor performance during construction built-out phase through site visits and report review to verify that all works are done in accordance with approved submission and compliance with regulations
- Maintains established construction schedules to allow store to open on time
- Coordination between internal stakeholder (BD, Project, Architect, Engineer & M&E) to ensure all necessary landlord provisions and tenant’s requests and issues are resolved.
- Conduct and performs inspection with main contractor upon completion of each project prior to business commencements.
- Perform any other special project/ task assigned by superior/ management.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, Postgraduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience in interior design or fit-out department in retail/ F&B industry/ shopping mall.
- Experience in dealing with contractors and mall operators will be added advantages.
- Possess creative aptitude and proficient in design software and tools.
- Ability to manage several design & fit-out projects simultaneously.
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrates ability to work in a team.
- Confident, proactive, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel across Malaysia.
Permanent (Full Time)